Super kitesurfing course, from zero to hero – Duration 12 hours
The name of this formula already says it all: starting completely from scratch with respect to kitesurfing, gaining technique and control of the kite in safety and gradually more and more confidence and autonomy with kitesurfing until you become a full-fledged kiter.
All this will be possible thanks to 12 intensive hours of the course, to be spread over the different days based on the student’s availability.
At the end of this intensive course you will have reached the 3rd IKO level and you will receive the certificate certifying your successes.
The lessons in the super kitesurf course at the Stagnone are individual.
All materials are provided by the school.
- all equipment
- registration to the a.s.d. Chili Kite
- final patent IKO
- Transport to the spot
- Additional kitesurfing lessons at € 50 per hour
Our Super kitesurfing course 12 hours from zero to hero is divided into three levels
- Kite flight theory
- Equipment preparation
- Safety rules and regulations
- Control bar and first flight of the kite with short lines
- Simulation of an emergency in the water and practical self-rescue test
- Controlling the kite with long lines
- Controlling the kite with one hand and on the go
- Relaunching the kite from the water
- Kite launch and landing techniques with assistant
- Dragging the body in the water with directional movements (directional body drag)
- Body dragging for board recovery (upwind body drag)
- Techniques to put the board to the feet and control the rotation of the body
- First starting tests with depowered kite
- Rules of precedence
- Starting tests
- Navigation on both walls
- Navigation and board keeping upwind
- The best ones can also try their first jumps.
Contact us for more information
Do not miss this opportunity, call us or write us an email to get all the information you need.
We can also help you if you are looking for accommodation.
Highly recommended! I did the kitesurf course at the Stagnone, in just two days I was able to fly. I was followed by Fulvia and Angelo and I had a great time. Great people both professionally and personally. Even after the course they always helped me and gave me some tips to improve! Lo Stagnone is perfect for those approaching kitesurfing for the first time. I recommend the PKR Stagnone school to everyone!
I spent wonderful days last summer at PKR Stagnone school! With Nico, Angelo and Fulvia I was able to perfect my technique and enjoy gliding over the Stagnone lagoon. The best was at the end of the day with a group beer to celebrate the big windy day!
Great experience, PKR instructors are very professional and helpful.
I found great professionalism, friendliness and fun for my first kitesurfing course. Nic is an excellent teacher, patient and precise in his explanations, he is keen that the students feel safe and have fun. The environment is very quiet, we chat and spend time together between lessons. At the end of the day, a nice aperitif at the Molo
Similar Kitesurfing Courses in Stagnone
Our kitesurfing school in Stagnone, Sicily offers many types of courses and lessons for beginners or advanced kiters.
Here are a few…